Leverage the IMPACT Convening Power. Partner with Us Today!
Through the development of meaningful partnerships and collaboration, IMPACT Leadership 21 is able to leverage relationships, resources, opportunities and revolutionary ideas that translate to leadership solutions that drive change and build inclusive economies.
Our partnerships with IBM, Microsoft, Bloomberg Philanthropies, iCrowdNewswire, Pfizer, different United Nations entities and Missions, Eclat and other global organizations have enabled us to increase our reach and programming. IMPACT Leadership 21 is committed to building strong, strategic and sustainable partnerships with corporations and organizations who recognize, understand and invest in accelerating women’s leadership at the top as a key step in building inclusive businesses and economies. We welcome corporate partners whose commitment to diversity and inclusion in their organizations is an integral part of their business and culture.
How To Get Involved And Leverage This Opportunity
(1) Become a Corporate Partner. Becoming a corporate sponsor for any of IMPACT Leadership 21 events and programs offers an excellent way for your company to achieve its corporate social responsibility and global citizenship goals, especially in the sphere of women's leadership and advancement, inclusion and diversity. Studies after studies have shown that having more women in leadership is correlated with stronger financial returns.
According to Catalyst, the leading US research organization, Fortune 500 companies with 3 or more women on the Board gain a significant performance advantage over those with the fewest. Similar findings come from the McKinsey Report, which has found that companies with the highest percentage of women show the best performance. In comparing the top-quartile of companies in terms of share of women in executive committees against companies that have all-male executive committees, McKinsey found that the former companies exceeded the latter by 41% in return on equity and by 56% in operating results.
(2) Send Your Corporate Delegates to IMPACT Leadership 21 events and programs.
(3) Become a Sustaining Corporate Partner of IMPACT Leadership 21 for one full year.
(4) Invite IMPACT Leadership 21 to customize, initiate and launch the catalytic “Conversations with Men: The Language of Leadership, Equality and Partnership” in your company.
(5) Invite IMPACT Leadership 21 to conduct our signature seminar-workshop in your company, “Building a Gender-Attuned Team for Effective Collaboration”. This seminar-workshop highlights the importance of Gender Attunement to create personal and organizational success.
(6) Become a Global Outreach Partner - for nonprofit organizations, social enterprises, academic institutions and thought-leadership groups with shared goals, vision and mission.
(7) Become a Media and PR Partner - help us spread the word and grow the movement by engaging more people in the conversation!
(8) Become a Research Partner - studies and research are the backbone of the movement, and a powerful way to educate people on why we need an equal representation of women leaders at the top.
To discuss the details of Partnering with IMPACT Leadership 21 and for more information on how to get involved and leverage the opportunities with us, please contact:
Janet C. Salazar
CEO and Founder
Cell: (908) 652-1883